If it is important to you to stay connected to your church by attending services on a regular basis you can do so with live streaming. Remember that commercial slogan, “It’s the next best thing to being there?” Well, wherever you are based, when you use today’s current technology it has become much easier to stay connected and actually (virtually) attend your church service online via a live stream. Church services are meant to bring spiritual peopletogether, so that worshippers can have the feeling and experience in real time. Churches are getting themselves updated with the current technology and quickly entering the modern age. Did you know that only just a decade ago, the majority of churches in America did not even have an internet connection to the building? In fact, you might say that we have now entered a new Golden Age for religion and worship.
What Are The Uses Of Live Streaming Of Church Services
You are the best judge of finding the most suitable way of how to stream your church services to your congregation.
- If you can successfully broadcast the church service, then you can have all your members irrespective of whether they are stuck home, sick or traveling, attend the sermons. Geography is no longer a barrier to attending a church service. If you can’t get to church, let “church” come to you!
- This is especially useful for older and infirmed people who, in spite of their wish to actively participate in their faith community, cannot do so due to age and weakness.
- The live church streaming would also give those who rarely go to church, the opportunity to watch the services from home, thus giving them a safe introductory experience to what it’s like at your church. Did you know that a young couple who have just moved into a town will virtually attend your church services an average of 6 times online before deciding whether or not to walk into the church building?
- Live streaming of church services also allows the priceless sermons and special events to remain recorded forever. This helps those who have missed a preaching, pageant or baptism, to watch it replayed at a later date.
- This provides a much greater opportunity to people all over the world to attend church services, and provides them with a flexibility which they have never had before. Remember the Great Commission? Go and tell the whole world of the good news of Jesus Christ. Now you can.
At http://www.worshipchannels.com/support/html you can get the best streaming technology for your church services.